Thursday, May 04, 2006

Waiting for Dinner...

Peace, one and all...
I'm waiting for my wife to come and then for us to go out for dinner together, insha Allah. It's rare indeed, these days, for us to get out by ourselves. As such, I'm looking forward to it. Insha Allah, we want to go to the local Persian restaurant; I've never tried Persian food, but I imagine it's lovely.
Whilst I'm waiting, I thought I'd post a quick hadith (or saying of the Prophet ) on a relevant topic. The tradition cited here is taken from The Content of Character, which is a short book of Hadith collected by the East African scholar, Shaykh al-Amin Ali Mazrui...
'The Messenger of God said, "When any of you takes a meal, let him eat, receive and share with the right hand' (al-Bukhari & Muslim)'
So, there you go then...
Ma'as salama,
Abdur Rahman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home