Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Welcome to 2006

Salaams one and all,

I've not posted for a little while, as I've been busy with work and the holiday period. Now that things have calmed down for a while, I thought I'd post something. Actually, it's just a few more ramblings - really just to keep the blog ticking over.

I've been doing a lot of reading during the last few weeks and am currently ruminating on it all. I guess that means I'll be writing a longer post in the coming few days.

Stay tuned.....

Ma'as salama

Abdur Rahman

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 24, 2006 3:49:00 am, Blogger lisaerickson25307606 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home