Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ode to a Hardworking Wife...!

As salaamu alaikumm one and all...
It's 6:15 pm, at the end of a busy day. I'm waiting here until 7, when I can break my fast and go to my Arabic class (al hamdu lillah). My thoughtful and devoted wife Irum will then collect me shortly after she finishes tarawih prayers... Phew! What a busy life we lead at the moment.
Reflecting on this for a moment makes me realise just how much my wife does for me! Not only does she run our home, she is also my devoted partner and helper. Ma sha Allah! I am, of course, grateful to Irum and though I'm sure I fail miserably, I try to show my love and appreciation as often as possible. I am also, of course, grateful to Allah for sending me such a devoted partner.
I suppose, in essence, I want to record my appreciation in public...!
Ma'as salama,
Abdur Rahman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home